Job Title: Technical Sales & Marketing Specialist
Location: Houston, TX or Remote
Sr. Technical Recruiter, Alpha Space
Will Report To: VP Space Services
Key Responsibilities: Support Alpha Space’s marketing, sales, and business development efforts. Working both independently and as part of a team, this may include: working with potential customers to understand their needs; crafting and/or implementing marketing strategies, social media messaging, website content, and other public communications; public and private presentations; responding to inquiries; generating proposals and quotes; making cold calls, follow-up calls, and visits; closing sales.
- Two years space industry experience
- Marketing and technical sales experience
- Ability to understand and converse on a wide variety of engineering, scientific, and technical topics and to understand potential customers’ needs
- Demonstrated, expert verbal communications and writing skills
- Experience developing and managing website and social media content
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable working with senior executives, scientists, and engineers
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- S. citizen or Greencard holder, ability to pass a government background check
The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience and background.
- Experience in the commercial space industry and/or human spaceflight industry
- S. in Engineering or science
- Commercial contracting experience
- Experience writing proposals, quotes, white papers, and/or studies
Why Choose Alpha Space?
Alpha Space is one of the only companies in the world that owns and operates a private testing facility in space and is also on contract to design and build lunar payloads, and you be a key member of the design team. If you’re looking to carve your place in 21st century commercial space operations and lunar exploration, Alpha Space is the place for you.
We’re a family-owned business and a small team, and you will be a critical, hands-on part of the team, making an impact from your first day. At Alpha Space we are shaping our own future and the future of commercial space and lunar exploration. With a small, dedicated team and our own space test facilities, Alpha Space is an organization that provides the world the opportunity to truly reach for the stars.
Alpha Space Test & Research Alliance, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO/AA-M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.